Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Award!



Claudia, of Claudia's desk nominated me for a "When Life Hands you Lemons" award for my blog. I am honored and excited to accept this.

Now, there are some steps to go along with the award:


  • Post the logo on your blog.
  • Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link to the nominees within your blog post.
  • Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.


  • I have to share this award with Go West and Ferland Family. Go West, just simply because I love to follow her blogs. I enjoy keeping up with her as she's moved from one part of the country to another. Ferland Family--she's a determined mom who is doing her part to change the world. I'd like to nominate Black Belt Mama as well because she's been through a LOT in the past year and a half, overcoming a devastating injury to her knee, the recovery and then another surgery and now she's back into her dojang, working hard!!

    4 comments:

    Mom of 3 Boys said...

    oh nice, i will do this shortly...

    Claus said...

    I'm glad it's brought you joy! The whole point of it, and you do deserve it :-)

    cessie said...

    Hey the award is doing its rounds ;-)
    I agree with Claus: you deserve it, so enjoy it!

    vdesheva said...

    Hey, congratulations for the award - you deserve it indeed!!!:)